Sounds mostly like the new equipment/ system to me, assuming you were consistent with the prior 75% efficiency. If you weren't consistent in the 75% beforehand, I'd point at least partially to crush. I know because I've been there - I wanted to pull my hair out back in the 90s when I knew I had my process down to consistency, but didn't have that in efficiency. It was the inconsistency in the crush I got from my LHBS that was the final variable. For a few years I got them to double crush my grain and got a bump up to ~ 80% and then finally broke down and bought a mill, where I could obviously mill to my satisfaction.
But, Martin is right in terms of efficiency with wheat - it goes down. No surprise with the efficiency loss there. Best to 'build' in a few points of loss in to your recipe. Good luck !