Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 1008 times)

Offline flbrewer

• Brewmaster General
Thanks
« on: July 08, 2014, 05:53:00 pm »
Broke a few months of no brewing today, just a quick note to say thanks to all who chimed in. Yes, there was a boil over (outside) >:( but I had a great time anyways!

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
Re: Thanks
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 05:55:53 pm »
Broke a few months of no brewing today, just a quick note to say thanks to all who chimed in. Yes, there was a boil over (outside) >:( but I had a great time anyways!

Keep having fun, you'll get there !
Jon H.

Offline duboman

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 08:02:38 am »
Glad to hear you found some time to brew! I find the brewing to be more fun than actually drinking the beer sometimes!
Peace....Love......Beer......

The Commune Brewing Company-Perfecting the craft of beer since 2010

Offline Slowbrew

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • The Slowly Losing IT Brewery in Urbandale, IA
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 11:18:38 am »

Glad to hear you got started.  If it's any help, I've been brewing for 17+ years and still boil over once in awhile.  Some wort just wants to be free.

Paul
Where the heck are we going?  And what's with this hand basket?

Offline flbrewer

• Brewmaster General
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 02:23:41 pm »

Glad to hear you got started.  If it's any help, I've been brewing for 17+ years and still boil over once in awhile.  Some wort just wants to be free.

Paul

That's funny!