Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: 2014 GABF  (Read 7330 times)

Offline rcfalk22

• 1st Kit
Re: 2014 GABF
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 02:17:03 pm »
Hi,

I've been an AHA member since ~January and didn't receive the code e-mail for the members only purchase period. How can I get ahold of the message enabling me to get tickets?

Offline 69franx

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Bloatarian Brewing League
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 02:39:59 pm »
Mine just came in at 1:40 Eastern time, have you gotten it yet?
Frank L.
Fermenting: Nothing (ugh!)
Conditioning: Nothing (UGH!)
In keg: Nothing (Double UGH!)
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)

Offline theDarkSide

• Derry, NH
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 02:46:10 pm »
Hi,

I've been an AHA member since ~January and didn't receive the code e-mail for the members only purchase period. How can I get ahold of the message enabling me to get tickets?

I got mine a 1:52 EDT.  You may want to do the normal stuff like check your junk email, etc.  I'd say if you don't hear by tomorrow, send the AHA a message (Duncan perhaps?).
Seacoast Homebrew Club - Portsmouth, NH
AHA Member
Stephen Mayo
------------------------------------------------

Offline rcfalk22

• 1st Kit
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 02:50:55 pm »
As of 4:50 PM EST, still nothing (checked Spam and such). I shot off an email to the info@brewersassociation.org address, but I'll try Duncan if I haven't seen anything tomorrow. Thanks for the reference.

Offline Gardengirl59

• 1st Kit
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2014, 02:46:36 pm »
I was not aware the tickets sell so quickly.  I bought my plane tickets and reserved the room already.  I sure hope I get tickets.  I want to go to two of the sessions.  Hubby will not be happy if we are going to Denver and I did not get tickets to the festival.  Thanks to those who have given tips on purchasing tickets.

Offline Jimmy K

• Delaware
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2014, 07:37:28 pm »
I was not aware the tickets sell so quickly.  I bought my plane tickets and reserved the room already.  I sure hope I get tickets.  I want to go to two of the sessions.  Hubby will not be happy if we are going to Denver and I did not get tickets to the festival.  Thanks to those who have given tips on purchasing tickets.
If you're an aha member you might be able to buy aha only tickets from someone here. Always seem to be a few who can't go. Put a want post in the classified board.
Delmarva United Homebrewers - President by inverse coup - former president ousted himself.
AHA Member since 2006
BJCP Certified: B0958

Offline reverseapachemaster

• Brain Sparging on Brewing
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2014, 08:00:25 am »
Code came yesterday in my email.
Heck yeah I blog about homebrewing: Brain Sparging on Brewing

Offline jrsyboy

• 1st Kit
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2014, 01:35:05 pm »
As of 4:50 PM EST, still nothing (checked Spam and such). I shot off an email to the info@brewersassociation.org address, but I'll try Duncan if I haven't seen anything tomorrow. Thanks for the reference.
I'm still waiting for one, too.  Of course I think there was a link we were supposed to receive via email last year, too, and mine arrived about two hours after ticket sales opened.

Offline Stevie

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2014, 03:24:24 pm »
I got my code and link last week, right around the same time as the darkside. Is it ok to share those with somebody via PM as I have zero intent on going?

Offline wwrgsww

• 1st Kit
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2014, 07:05:27 pm »
Never got my code...  Gotta call tomorrow!

And I registered in March. 
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 07:07:18 pm by wwrgsww »

Offline udubdawg

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2014, 07:56:21 am »
I got my code and link last week, right around the same time as the darkside. Is it ok to share those with somebody via PM as I have zero intent on going?

it's your personal code so I would say no.

however, you could buy (or, at least attempt to do so...) for a friend and demand a pint + ticket price in return. I've sold extra tickets at cost to fellow beer geeks before.  I just make sure they are not dicks/Ducks.

Offline jrsyboy

• 1st Kit
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2014, 08:28:17 am »
Never got my code...  Gotta call tomorrow!

And I registered in March.
I've been a member for more than 10 years and still have not received the email with my code.  I did send an email asking for it and it came only then.  According to the comments on this page, there are a lot of people who are not getting their code:  http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/news/attention-members-use-11-digit-offer-code-access-gabf-member-pre-sale/

It should be no secret by now that it is your first and last initials in caps followed with no spaces by your membership number.

Offline reverseapachemaster

• Brain Sparging on Brewing
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2014, 10:23:34 am »
Picked up two tix to the member's only session. I plan on spending other time at the special events around town.
Heck yeah I blog about homebrewing: Brain Sparging on Brewing

Offline snowtiger87

• Brewer
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2014, 10:28:01 am »
The AHA e-mailed me my code twice - once last week and again this morning. I was able to purchase 2 tickets to the members only session, which is better than I was able to do last year, so I am satisfied.  :) The site was too busy for me to print my tickets but I will try that again later.
Brewing since 1989 - BJCP National Rank
Member of KROC and Foam on the Range

Fermenting: Double IPA
Conditioning: Saison du Potiron
On tap: Cider, Cream Ale, Bock, Rye Dunkel Doppelbock, Celebration Clone, Imperial Stout

Offline tallelf

• 1st Kit
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2014, 10:31:02 am »
I couldn't get any Members only session but at least got 2 for evening Sat.