Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Bottle Labels  (Read 3128 times)

Offline reverseapachemaster

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
    • Brain Sparging on Brewing
Re: Bottle Labels
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 09:41:19 am »
Also, don't forget that a local printer might be able to produce a quality label at a very reasonable price.
Heck yeah I blog about homebrewing: Brain Sparging on Brewing

Offline mattybrass

• Assistant Brewer
  • Another round please!
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2014, 09:48:17 am »
i almost lost my head laughing at the guillotine joke.  ;D

Offline 1beerbaron

• 1st Kit
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2014, 06:15:47 pm »
+1 to grogtag.  I ordered from them for a beer I did for a friend as a surprise for his wedding (big barleywine).  The quality was very nice.  Much better than anything I could have done myself for close to that price.  While I was at it, I ordered some custom bottle caps and a sign as well with my homebrew logo.  The caps are very nice looking.  The sign is nice as well.  It's going to be hanging in my bar area when I finally move.  All very good products though.

Offline wingnut

• Brewer
  • Plainwell MI
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2014, 08:39:14 pm »
Laser printer with Milk is my standard.  A good printer and a very quick dip in the milk works best.

Recently, I bought some shrink wrap label holders from the Fast Rack guys.   I saw their product at NHC, tried a couple they gave me and it worked really well.  (Dont have to worry about labels running in the milk and it holds up OK in the cooler too.)

Grog tags are REALLY cool though, but price wise, that might add up. 
-- Wingnut - Cheers!

Offline hamiltont

• Brewmaster
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 10:25:05 am »
I use MS Publisher and print 8 labels per sheet on a laser printer. The labels have a faded/washed out  background pic, includes the name of the beer, a born on date and alcohol content. Then I use a glue stick to apply the labels. YMMV... Cheers!!!
If Homebrew & BBQ aren't the answer, then you're askin' the wrong questions... Cheers!!!