General Category > Events

BJCP Dinner at NHC?

(1/2) > >>

denny:
Anybody know if this is happening this year?

gail:
It is listed as an event on the schedule but no official word yet from the BJCP; last couple of years there was no posting on it until about a month out from the conference.  I saw Gordon this weekend, too, and meant to ask but got talking about other beer things...I have found it to be a very informative and worthwhile part of the pre-conference and one I'd highly recommend to all the BJCP judges who attend the conference.  Keep watch on the website:  www.bjcp.org for info.

denny:
Thank you, Gail!  Since it's the same night as the NB/BN bash, it would be nice to be able to decide which to do.

Beertracker:

--- Quote from: denny on April 20, 2010, 10:28:30 AM ---Thank you, Gail!  Since it's the same night as the NB/BN bash, it would be nice to be able to decide which to do.

--- End quote ---

The pub crawl's that night too... there's too many choices!  ::)

dakotabrewer:

--- Quote from: denny on April 20, 2010, 10:28:30 AM ---Thank you, Gail!  Since it's the same night as the NB/BN bash, it would be nice to be able to decide which to do.

--- End quote ---

That's a no brainer - come to BN5/NB17!  Sounds like it will be awesome, looking forward to June!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version