General Category > Going Pro

Warlock Brewing Company

(1/4) > >>

bluesman:
Going Pro is exciting and fun, albeit a ton of work and lots on money.  It's been a long strange trip, but I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. 

I'm the founder and president of a startup brewery, Warlock Brewing Company, in Smyrna, Delaware. Our brewery will have a 1bbl pilot system, and a 15bbl brewhouse where we'll brew/package beer in kegs and bottles.  We'll also provide a tasting room for the purchase of pints, flights, growlers and Warlock merchandise. Many of you probably already know, but for those who don't, please check out a recent article about Warlock Brewing Company.  You can also keep up to date with us on Facebook and Twitter 8) 

http://www.scsuntimes.com/article/20140729/NEWS/140729776

69franx:
Just liked your FB page. Keep us posted on both fronts! I wish you great success. Its up to you to "Make It Happen!"

bluesman:

--- Quote from: 69franx on July 31, 2014, 01:23:25 PM ---Just liked your FB page. Keep us posted on both fronts! I wish you great success. Its up to you to "Make It Happen!"

--- End quote ---

Thanks Frank!

speed:
Congrats man, I wish you all the luck. I had to back and retread the post cause I thought it said your brew house was 1 bbl,and I thought to myself, you are going to be brewing 24/7.  :o

69franx:

--- Quote from: bluesman on July 31, 2014, 05:14:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: 69franx on July 31, 2014, 01:23:25 PM ---Just liked your FB page. Keep us posted on both fronts! I wish you great success. Its up to you to "Make It Happen!"

--- End quote ---

Thanks Frank!

--- End quote ---
Your welcome, you will have to save me a seat in tasting room if I ever make it up that way

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version