Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: GABF 2017 Presale codes  (Read 3207 times)

Offline santacruzom

• 1st Kit
GABF 2017 Presale codes
« on: July 31, 2017, 10:38:08 am »
I renewed my membership before the cutoff date (7/23/17) and still have yet to receive my presale code. Have these been sent out yet? If so, does anyone know why I haven't received mine, or know how I can get it? I emailed the general info email, and called. No response.

Thanks!

Offline wags808

• 1st Kit
Re: GABF 2017 Presale codes
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 10:39:57 am »
I renewed my membership before the cutoff date (7/23/17) and still have yet to receive my presale code. Have these been sent out yet? If so, does anyone know why I haven't received mine, or know how I can get it? I emailed the general info email, and called. No response.

Thanks!

Shoot, I just joined after a couple years off, mainly to get the presale.  I hope I can still sign up for the member's only session.

Offline santacruzom

• 1st Kit
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 12:02:50 pm »

Thanks!

Shoot, I just joined after a couple years off, mainly to get the presale.  I hope I can still sign up for the member's only session.

I finally got a hold of someone. It turns out it was an email preference issue, and they were able to give me the code. He also mentioned that they would be re sending them out again tomorrow morning before the member presale.

When did you join?

Offline wmbolling

• Global Moderator
  • Assistant Brewer
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 12:27:41 pm »
This goes for anyone who sees this, and did not receive their GABF ticket AHA member pre-sale code. Shoot me an email with your AHA member number, and I'll get you taken care of:

matt@brewersassociation.org
P 303.447.0816 x 184
Direct: 720.473.7696
Matt Bolling

Offline wags808

• 1st Kit
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 08:53:01 am »

Thanks!

I finally got a hold of someone. It turns out it was an email preference issue, and they were able to give me the code. He also mentioned that they would be re sending them out again tomorrow morning before the member presale.

When did you join?

I joined yesterday morning.  Just wrote to Matt, so hopefully I get the code in the next hour!  :o