Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Yellowhammer Article  (Read 9429 times)

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
Re: Yellowhammer Article
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2014, 05:26:45 am »
Thanks guys! Really excited about getting six packs out in the market. We have a new bomber bottler we are running now too and two of my partners (the two mentioned in the article) have come down to work full time.

With the six packs (and soon four packs) and expanded bomber line up we should finally start having the shelf presence I think our beer deservers.  It's a pretty exciting time.

Offline mchrispen

• Brewmaster
    • Accidentalis Brewing Blog
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2014, 11:13:40 am »
When I lived in Decatur (way too many years ago) everything north of the river from Madison county was dry. This still the case? We used to watch at the bridge - people fill their trunks over the river at the package liquor store, then get stopped by the sheriffs watching with binoculars. Always wondered why people didn't catch on - it wasn't like the cops were hiding at all.

Gratz on the success. Huntsville is a wonderful place! Hope to make it through there next year on a little pilgrimage.
Matt Chrispen
Sometime Austin Zealot
Blogging from the garage @ accidentalis.com
>> Bru'n Water Spreadsheet Walkthroughs<<
>> Bru'n Water Subscriber Version 5.3 Spreadsheet Walkthrough <<

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2014, 12:19:34 pm »
When I lived in Decatur (way too many years ago) everything north of the river from Madison county was dry. This still the case? We used to watch at the bridge - people fill their trunks over the river at the package liquor store, then get stopped by the sheriffs watching with binoculars. Always wondered why people didn't catch on - it wasn't like the cops were hiding at all.

Gratz on the success. Huntsville is a wonderful place! Hope to make it through there next year on a little pilgrimage.

Most of those places are wet now. even Culman is wet now. Most of the dry counties are in LA.

Offline BrewBama

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Yellowhammer Article
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2015, 06:14:00 pm »
We're down in Mobile (watched the Moon Pie drop and saw the Village People - whatever). Today we head to the Beergarten to catch a bite and have a cool drank. I had a Spaten Dunkel.  But a sign caught my eye. (Notice the logo in the bottom right corner.)

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2015, 07:17:55 pm »
We're down in Mobile (watched the Moon Pie drop and saw the Village People - whatever). Today we head to the Beergarten to catch a bite and have a cool drank. I had a Spaten Dunkel.  But a sign caught my eye. (Notice the logo in the bottom right corner.)

Damn it! I told them to put "Yellowhammer" before "Puppet Show"! ;)