Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: BCOE&M help  (Read 1614 times)

Offline dbarber

• Brewer
BCOE&M help
« on: September 09, 2014, 07:21:08 pm »
I know there are some BCOE&M gurus out there.  Is there a way to print out BOS pull sheets with entry numbers rather than judging numbers?  Seems like there should be an option since you can print  labels and table pull sheets based on entry numbers, but can't find an option for BOS pull sheets.
Dave Barber
Orwigsburg, PA
AHA Member, BJCP National

Offline beerrat

• Assistant Brewer
Re: BCOE&M help
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 05:09:07 pm »
Had same issue as you this past Sunday.  Anyone else out there?

We used entry numbers not judging numbers.  Perhaps we will use judging numbers next year, but adds to cnace for errors when putting labels on bottles.  I like the entry number matching from entrant bottle label to small label we have for the judges that only has style/entry #.

We resorted to pen and paper.

I'm gonna file a request with the open source folk to add this feature.

Also wondering how to have cider and mead show up in BOS pull reports with beer.

Offline dbarber

• Brewer
Re: BCOE&M help
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 07:04:15 am »
This doesn't appear to be an option, which doesn't make any sense to me.  I ended up printing out BOS pull sheet and writing the entry # on it.  One of the reasons we didn't go with judging # is because there were several instances where different beers had the same judging # and the first two digits didn't necessarily correspond with the category number.
Dave Barber
Orwigsburg, PA
AHA Member, BJCP National