Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Scary tv  (Read 1062 times)

Offline klickitat jim

• I must live here
Scary tv
« on: September 28, 2014, 12:04:05 am »
As if insomnia isn't bad enough. You wake up, grab some ice cream, turn the tv on...

What the?

A 63 year old version of cheap trick, live - sort of - at budokan. Freak me, like, the hell out.

The best part was a fan in the with a t-shirt that had two letters, a lightning bolt, and two more letters. Not AC/DC... no, hers was AA/RP! And very fitting.

Ok, seriously. I have not been that freaked out since Tim Curry killed Meat Loaf.

Offline riceral

• Brewer
Re: Scary tv
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 06:45:11 am »
As if insomnia isn't bad enough. You wake up, grab some ice cream, turn the tv on...

What the?

A 63 year old version of cheap trick, live - sort of - at budokan. Freak me, like, the hell out.

The best part was a fan in the with a t-shirt that had two letters, a lightning bolt, and two more letters. Not AC/DC... no, hers was AA/RP! And very fitting.

Cold shivers go up my spine!

Ok, seriously. I have not been that freaked out since Tim Curry killed Meat Loaf.

What a way to pick your friends.
Ralph R.

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 08:32:16 am »
I saw it too  ;D.  Gotta say, they still sounded pretty good though. It's funny to see these bands you grew up listening to still going at it in their 60s.
Jon H.

Offline 69franx

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Bloatarian Brewing League
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 09:36:28 am »
We saw Cheap Trick live last night at local community fall fest. As my girlfriend put it, the best $10 concert ever! First time I've seen them, but they rocked the town outdoors for an hour and a half, good stuff. The only issue was buying beer tickets and then having a selection of bud, bud light, mich ultra, miller lite, bud light ritas, and Sam Adams OFest. Obviously I spent the evening drinking OFest
Frank L.
Fermenting: Nothing (ugh!)
Conditioning: Nothing (UGH!)
In keg: Nothing (Double UGH!)
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)