Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Hoppy Halloween 17 – TIME FOR DOOM!!!  (Read 1493 times)

Offline tjroan

• 1st Kit
Hoppy Halloween 17 – TIME FOR DOOM!!!
« on: October 01, 2014, 11:21:33 pm »

Good evening all of my ghoulish and garish brewers of the apocalypse, fire up your breweries from HELL and bring out your best as the TOXIC DOOM IS UPON US!!!!   

Fargo North Dakota is where we make our stand.  Come one and all, we invite you to break barrels with us at this wicked summit. 

The convergence details:
Location – Fargo North Dakota
Entries accepted – Oct 1 to Oct 24th (Limit 600)
Awards Banquet – Nov 1st
Fine Details – www.hoppyhalloween.com

For those with the fortitude to make a stand, there will be awesome prizes, fantastic feedback, and of course medals hung from those amazing one of a kind handmade lanyards.  As a special treat to those who really shine,, all 1st place medals will honor the fire inside you all with – GLOW IN THE DARK SKULLS!  Also special awards will be presented for Best of Show - Beer, Best of Show - Mead / Cider, Great Pumpkin and winners of the Fresh Killed Hops and the Hoppy Halloween Theme Beer categories. 

The last piece is you.  Keep tuned in to www.hoppyhalloween.com  and join our facebook group for the latest info.  We want your beers!

Cheers,
Tom
hoppy@hoppyhalloween.com

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=122960144405260

Offline udubdawg

• Senior Brewmaster
Re: Hoppy Halloween 17 – TIME FOR DOOM!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 06:51:14 am »
unique medals (first ones everyone that visits my basement gravitates to), awesome swag, and generally excellent feedback. 

you weren't really going to drink all that awesome beer anyway; you should ship some to Fargo.   8)

cheers--
--Michael 

*edit* - post 666!

Offline tjroan

• 1st Kit
Re: Hoppy Halloween 17 – TIME FOR DOOM!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 02:49:43 pm »
Thanks for the plug Michael.  Great to have you entering too. 

By the way, I cannot believe you got that to be your post number 666.  How long did you sit on that one?  That is awesome and exactly what we like to see.

Cheers,
Tom