I plan on:
* Fermenting @ 68 F until complete
* Dropping to 40 F until clear
* Raising the temperature back to ambient (approximately 60-65 F)
* Dry hopping for 7-14 days at ambient
* Transfer to keg and add gas
I suspect dry hopping while the yeast is still active is different than dry hopping on a compacted yeast cake.
Limiting exposure to oxygen is my primary concern. Transferring once makes sense.
The MoreBeer recipe includes 2 ounces of whole leaf Cascade. I plan on using this somewhere in the dry hop process (while in the keg) should flavor and aroma fade considerably. I'm the only one drinking this beer; it will be in the keg for a few months