Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Troegs Blizzard of Hops Winter IPA  (Read 4576 times)

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
Re: Troegs Blizzard of Hops Winter IPA
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2014, 07:31:40 pm »

Gotta keep some love for your local breweries. There are getting to be some excellent local breweries in Indy and, along with my LHBS, I like to start locally first. I love the feeling of bringing home a locally filled growler or two for a Colts game (or whatever). Feels right.

All good except that colts part . We expect victory when the colts come to town in December, where I will also partake in local tradition sipping my Great Lakes of choice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The way the Colts have played against playoff teams has been pretty up and down, so you may well get that win! Browns are playing good ball.
Jon H.

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 05:48:14 am »
If I can find this up my way while it's still fresh I might have to pick one up. I'll join in the Troegs lovefest while I'm at it. Troegenator is one of the best US doppelbocks I've had.

Troegenator is excellent!
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 05:55:48 am »
If I can find this up my way while it's still fresh I might have to pick one up. I'll join in the Troegs lovefest while I'm at it. Troegenator is one of the best US doppelbocks I've had.

Troegenator is excellent!

Yes, it is one of the major reason for my gushing. Also, when they were still in Harrisburg (before the move to hershey) I got a personal tour of the facility with the brewery manager, who then left me and my father in the tasting room to drink on his tab. :)

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2014, 12:06:45 pm »
+1000 to Troegs!

Excellent beers and awesome brewery.  I was there in the sping of this year and their beers in the taproom are fresh and tasty!

I'll keep my eyes open for the TBHW IPA.  Thanks for posting.
Ron Price