Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Looking to trade a perlick faucet for pliny's  (Read 2990 times)

Offline AnimALE

• Cellarman
  • Beer i go again on my own
Re: Looking to trade a perlick faucet for pliny's
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 02:06:13 pm »
AW man blind pig is discontinued? DAMN IT
It's still listed on their site. I hope it hangs around. I can crush pints of Blind Pig with a burger or pizza.

Yep, it's my favorite RR beer. Gonna brew a Blind Pig type IPA again soon.

I saw a blind pig recipe at morebeer..gonna give it a run..i brewed the morebeer pliny before it was excellent so im sure the pig will be good as well..i'm suprised how elusive RR pliny is..they gotta step up and make more...Vinny if you see this you are killing me ;)

Offline Stevie

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 02:13:35 pm »
I saw a blind pig recipe at morebeer..gonna give it a run..i brewed the morebeer pliny before it was excellent so im sure the pig will be good as well..i'm suprised how elusive RR pliny is..they gotta step up and make more...Vinny if you see this you are killing me ;)

They are not interested in expanding capacity right now. Blog posting below, read the italics.

http://russianriverbrewing.com/blog/

Offline AnimALE

• Cellarman
  • Beer i go again on my own
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 02:19:05 pm »

They are not interested in expanding capacity right now. Blog posting below, read the italics.

Quality over quantity..cant be mad at vinny for that..but ********** i would love to walk into a store and see that beautiful green label with the red circle

http://russianriverbrewing.com/blog/