Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: BVIP  (Read 1299 times)

Offline 69franx

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Bloatarian Brewing League
BVIP
« on: December 26, 2014, 08:57:06 pm »
Ok, probably no big surprise here for anyone who has made or tasted this brew from the one and only Denny Conn, there is a new favorite home brew in the household. On vacation, chilled 2 bottles down to try out after 11 days in the bottle. Still some carbing to do, but already delicious. Loved by SWMBO, my parents, and myself. This will be regularly scheduled. If you have not tried it yet, you can find the recipe in the wiki here under specialty beer. Thank you again Denny.
Frank L.
Fermenting: Nothing (ugh!)
Conditioning: Nothing (UGH!)
In keg: Nothing (Double UGH!)
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
Re: BVIP
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 08:16:35 am »
Ok, probably no big surprise here for anyone who has made or tasted this brew from the one and only Denny Conn, there is a new favorite home brew in the household. On vacation, chilled 2 bottles down to try out after 11 days in the bottle. Still some carbing to do, but already delicious. Loved by SWMBO, my parents, and myself. This will be regularly scheduled. If you have not tried it yet, you can find the recipe in the wiki here under specialty beer. Thank you again Denny.

Love that recipe. Always goes quick !
Jon H.

Offline duboman

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 08:54:27 am »
Definitely a winner, I brew it every year for the winter months, doesn't last very long....
Peace....Love......Beer......

The Commune Brewing Company-Perfecting the craft of beer since 2010

Offline coolman26

• Brewmaster
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 06:08:42 pm »
Have made it many times, really solid.  Always make enough to split BVIP and Oaked BVIP. Like both actually
Jeff B

Offline 69franx

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Bloatarian Brewing League
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 07:44:46 pm »
Good to know coolman
Frank L.
Fermenting: Nothing (ugh!)
Conditioning: Nothing (UGH!)
In keg: Nothing (Double UGH!)
In the works:  House IPA, Dark Mild, Ballantine Ale clone(still trying to work this one into the schedule)