Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Postdoc Brewing  (Read 3719 times)

Offline jweiss206

• Assistant Brewer
Re: Postdoc Brewing
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2015, 11:08:22 pm »
A friend and I visited Postdoc last weekend and came away really impressed. I've been to every local brewery within 2 or 3 weeks of their opening and Postdoc represented themselves very well. It stood out with the best of them. The majority of these new breweries I haven't bothered to go back to, but will definitely revisit Postdoc. Be sure to talk to their beertender. He's a homebrewer who brews, to put it quite frankly, some crazy ass s***.

Offline Steve Ruch

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2015, 10:48:50 am »
I'm glad he got it going pretty quickly. There is a small brewpub less than a mile from my house that has had an "Open soon" sign up for over a year.
It's been over 13 years since I've lived within walking distance of a brewpub, but I'm kind of losing hope on this one.
I love to go swimmin'
with hairy old women

Offline Stevie

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2015, 04:12:20 pm »

I'm glad he got it going pretty quickly. There is a small brewpub less than a mile from my house that has had an "Open soon" sign up for over a year.
It's been over 13 years since I've lived within walking distance of a brewpub, but I'm kind of losing hope on this one.
Takes time. Licensing, permits, trademarks, unexpected construction SNAFUs. It certainly is a one step forward, two steps back game.

Offline Steve Ruch

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2015, 10:40:57 am »

Takes time. Licensing, permits, trademarks, unexpected construction SNAFUs. It certainly is a one step forward, two steps back game.
I'm thinking it must be something else as 2 or 3 others that started after it opened up in the first part of 2014.
I love to go swimmin'
with hairy old women