My second go at all grain brewing went really smooth today! I utilized a lot more hoses and gravity this time, making my back happy. Everything went really well, kept mash temp exactly in place for an hour!
The only hiccup I saw was that as I added my final addition of hops at flame out I realized I hadn't added Whirlfloc yet! Fired it back up for about 5 minutes, so now I have a 5 minute hop addition instead.
Regarding the gravity...
Pre Boil OG- 1.055
Post Boil OG- 1.065 (Recipe called for 1.060 so I don't know what the heck happened)
I think I'm going to focus in on that SN Pale Ale clone going forward for a while. Something I can repeat over and over.