Other than Brewing > The Pub

I just wanna say....

(1/4) > >>

denny:
I love you people....

In one week, we're up to 665 users and we had 82 people online at once today.  That's really great.  Thank you all of you users, admins, and mods for your contributions that have gotten this board off to such a great start.  It's only gonna get better.....

blatz:

--- Quote from: denny on November 11, 2009, 05:00:03 PM ---I love you people....

In one week, we're up to 665 users and we had 82 people online at once today.  That's really great.  Thank you all of you users, admins, and mods for your contributions that have gotten this board off to such a great start.  It's only gonna get better.....

--- End quote ---

that's awesome - already feels like a good community.  helps that I know probably 20% of the members already, but still nice to see it moving in the right direction!

woody:
As I stated early in the "Banned" thread, this forum and everyone in it are excellent.  Its becoming a great little community!  ;D

tomthebrewer:
IMO, I think this board gets better by the day. More people join and the discussions get more informational. I don't post much in the other areas, but I do read them a lot.

Keep up the good work!

timo:

--- Quote from: denny on November 11, 2009, 05:00:03 PM ---I love you people....

--- End quote ---

Lets hope it stays that way Denny...... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version