Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Yellow Profile Blocks  (Read 5197 times)

Offline pete b

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Barre, Ma
Re: Yellow Profile Blocks
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2015, 02:26:50 pm »
I hadn't heard so did a little googling.
Found this:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=451437.msg3153109#msg3153109

It says they are "stars", and should be set to the number of posts.

Don't know why some of our users have only two stars for over 2000 posts. Must be a setting inside the forum configuration.

EDIT: Tuns out the stars are part of what group you are in. So a "cellerman" has a different number of stars for the number of posts then the number for users in the group "I have no life".
At least I think that is what is happening.
Does it basically mean that the more you have the closer you are to being in the next group?
Don't let the bastards cheer you up.

Offline morticaixavier

• I must live here
  • Underhill VT
    • The Best Artist in the WORLD!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2015, 02:28:13 pm »
I hadn't heard so did a little googling.
Found this:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=451437.msg3153109#msg3153109

It says they are "stars", and should be set to the number of posts.

Don't know why some of our users have only two stars for over 2000 posts. Must be a setting inside the forum configuration.

EDIT: Tuns out the stars are part of what group you are in. So a "cellerman" has a different number of stars for the number of posts then the number for users in the group "I have no life".
At least I think that is what is happening.
Does it basically mean that the more you have the closer you are to being in the next group?

that's it I think.
"Creativity is the residue of wasted time"
-A Einstein

"errors are [...] the portals of discovery"
- J Joyce

Offline Stevie

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2015, 02:29:52 pm »
I don't think it does. I recently moved up a level and currently see a bunch of blocks. Ken (Wort H.O.G) is 400+ away from moving up a level and currently has about the same number as I do.