Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Hey Guys  (Read 10299 times)

brewboy

Re: Hey Guys
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 03:12:09 pm »
Hi Slim

Offline Robert

• Assistant Brewer
  • Arlington, TX
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 03:15:10 pm »
Don't give us that new kid crape! I had one  (well, SWMBO) around the same time as you and I've brewed 5 batches since then.

And the Cubs............................SUCK!  You keeping the season tix this year?
"In three things is a man revealed: in his wine goblet, in his purse, and in his wrath."

Offline chauncey

• 1st Kit
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2009, 03:28:59 pm »
Do I count?

As Firesign Theater said "Only to 10, Mudhead!".
I knew we had something in common other than beer and music -- Firesign Theater. Awesome!!
"And ... here we are."

Offline KING__SIZE

• Cellarman
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2009, 08:46:13 pm »
Chauncey! Awesome.
“Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.” Alexander Graham Bell

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2009, 09:32:57 am »
Do I count?

As Firesign Theater said "Only to 10, Mudhead!".
I knew we had something in common other than beer and music -- Firesign Theater. Awesome!!
"And ... here we are."

We're some of the few old enough to recall and appreciate that, Chauncey!
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline timo

• Cellarman
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 04:18:35 pm »
I remember that as well Denny.

Greetings all. Been meaning to get in here, but been very busy.

Nice to see you over here Chauncey !!

TimO
To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.This works in brewing, too.

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 04:50:28 pm »
Hiya, timo, great to hear from you!  I didn't realize you were an old fart, too!  ;)

How's the leg?

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline timo

• Cellarman
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 06:10:48 pm »
No longer walking with a cane, but I sure lit up the metal detector at the airport today with all that hardware in the bionic leg !!! When they saw a 12 inch scar up the leg they backed off.......

Kegged up the RyePa for deer camp and its ready to go up with me friday.

Will be stopping by Hopcat in Grand Rapids to see one of our protege's from one of our classes who is the head brewer there now.

Glad to see you enjoying yourself here so much Den, its a treat. Looking forward to a site where things run a bit smoother. I can see a few familiar names here from TB and NB. We'll see how it goes, eh?

Cheers and Beers

TimO
To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.This works in brewing, too.

Offline Crispy275

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2009, 06:14:46 pm »
I went to Hop Cat last month for the first time and I really liked it. The $1 samples were an excellent way for me to sample 8-10 very interesting (commercial) brews.

I loved Firesign theatre!
Chris P. Frey, aka "Crispy"
Mountain Ale & Lager Tasters MALT)
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild (AABG)
Fermental Order of Renaissance Draughtsmen (FORD)

Offline timo

• Cellarman
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2009, 07:18:33 pm »
Chris, their 'Stepchild' is a recipe they got from me. Quite a privilege for Jeff Williams to have brewed it and made it commercial. Its a top seller there. Stop in and see Jeff at the Hopcat booth at the next Guild Beerfest.

Cheers,

TimO

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2009, 09:47:52 am »
I loved Firesign theatre!

Then you need to try my Nick Danger porter!  "Come in out of the cornstarch and dry your mukluks by the fire".

www.dennybrew.com