Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Share Hotel Room for NHC?  (Read 1365 times)

Offline epro

• 1st Kit
Share Hotel Room for NHC?
« on: March 11, 2015, 12:20:11 pm »
Ideally at the Town and Country Resort, looking to share a room to lessen the blow to the wallet!

I am willing to consider any hotels that will be in the shuttle loop that the AHA will be posting on Friday.

Are you going to the conference? Are you only going to be in your room to sleep and shower? Do you want to save 50% on your hotel expenses? Let me use that other bed that you were going to just throw your suitcase on anyway.

Clean, quiet, father of three, and just had my brewing partner-in-crime bail because he was invited to a wedding.

I'm planning on arriving Thursday morning and leaving Sunday morning.

And I brew AG if you were wondering.

~Eric

--------------
Brew's Up Conference AHA American Homebrewers Association National Homebrewers Conference

Offline deigea

• 1st Kit
Re: Share Hotel Room for NHC?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 12:03:15 pm »
Replied!

Offline pudgym29

• 1st Kit
  • Frugal froth fanaddict
    • Top-notch bookmarks
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 03:24:12 pm »
Did you get a confirmed response yet?
I am booked into the Conference.
I have lousy luck at sharing a room with another Conference attendee. From 2011-13, I thought I had somebody with whom to share a room, but all three years, the other person bailed out less than a week before it began. (In one instance, he completely dropped the Conference.)
Last year in Grand Rapids, MI., I did not even try to get a roommate. I found a cheap motel room on the route #9 bus from downtown to Walker and stayed there. Was not a crimp on my after-hours socializing. ;)
I will share a room at any of the official hotels. My contingency would be the Super 8 Motel, just beyond the underpass from the Town & Country. Respond here, or send an e-mail to cbs-hb05.pudgym29 [at] xoxy.net. {Know: I check e-mail once, maybe twice, a day.}
I enjoy malty beers.

Offline midworldbrewing

• 1st Kit
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 01:05:09 pm »
Did you confirm someone to share a room with yet?

Offline sweetcell

• 1st Kit
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 11:28:19 pm »
if anyone is still looking for a room to share, please PM/email me (either through this forum, or better yet directly: my username at gmail).

i have a room at the Town and Country thursday and friday nights.  i also have a hotel room downtown on saturday if you want/need, but mostly looking for a room-mate at the T&C.

41, IT professional from the DC area, father of 2, AG brewer for 4 years (?), was at NHC'13 (Philly), blah blah blah... i'll be bringing a few of my sours, in case that influences your decision  ;D