Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Should get special dispensation for this...  (Read 2104 times)

Offline erockrph

• I must live here
  • Chepachet, RI
    • The Hop WHisperer
Re: Should get special dispensation for this...
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2015, 08:04:56 am »

I was just have a little fun, looks like a nice vehicle for her. Hopefully someday I'll be able to spend money on a nice car for my wife instead of dumping money into a brewery.

Appreciated .....I'm a ball buster also.

Someday when I'm done with open air on two wheels, I'm all about the corvette. I still thinks it's one of the best value performance cars in the world....and its American made.
My Dad had both a 'vette and a BMW when I was a kid. They were both great cars, but I liked the Corvette much better. It was pretty tough to stuff a family of 4 in there, though. My brother kept kicking my shins and my head would bounce off the rear window if we hit any bumps in the road.
Eric B.

Finally got around to starting a homebrewing blog: The Hop Whisperer

Offline Wort-H.O.G.

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Play Nice
    • Harvey's Brewhaus
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2015, 08:16:43 am »

I was just have a little fun, looks like a nice vehicle for her. Hopefully someday I'll be able to spend money on a nice car for my wife instead of dumping money into a brewery.

Appreciated .....I'm a ball buster also.

Someday when I'm done with open air on two wheels, I'm all about the corvette. I still thinks it's one of the best value performance cars in the world....and its American made.
My Dad had both a 'vette and a BMW when I was a kid. They were both great cars, but I liked the Corvette much better. It was pretty tough to stuff a family of 4 in there, though. My brother kept kicking my shins and my head would bounce off the rear window if we hit any bumps in the road.

Sounds like fond memories

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ken- Chagrin Falls, OH
CPT, U.S.Army
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Harveys-Brewhaus/405092862905115

http://braukaiser.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Science_of_Mashing

Serving:        In Process:
Vienna IPA          O'Fest
Dort
Mead                 
Cider                         
Ger'merican Blonde
Amber Ale
Next:
Ger Pils
O'Fest

Offline klickitat jim

• I must live here
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2015, 02:03:56 pm »
The first car I drove (tractors and trucks in hay fields not counting) was my older brothers 63 vette. I was 12 years old. It was awesome,  but not what I would call a comfy ride nowadays