Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: New toy  (Read 2275 times)

Offline klickitat jim

• I must live here
Re: New toy
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2015, 06:52:21 pm »
Dennys trailer and new truck pmt might justify the mileage, but ya... rentals not cheap.

Denny, I'm in the same boat. Crossing my fingers to be able to keep home base and travel too. We'll see. Nomad equals no brewing no garden no chickens. No cats. Hmmm no cats almost makes it doable

Offline klickitat jim

• I must live here
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2015, 07:04:21 pm »
It's gorgeous out and I'm enjoying happy hour in my driveway. Nice enough view that I don't really have to go anywhere. But the boys just don't understand why I won't come inside.

Offline pinnah

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Wesloper, CO
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2015, 09:03:43 pm »
*snort*

a "pie-bald pure bread doxy named Doober"?

;D 

Thanks.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 09:54:15 pm by pinnah »

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2015, 09:58:32 am »
Dennys trailer and new truck pmt might justify the mileage, but ya... rentals not cheap.

Denny, I'm in the same boat. Crossing my fingers to be able to keep home base and travel too. We'll see. Nomad equals no brewing no garden no chickens. No cats. Hmmm no cats almost makes it doable

5 cats and 2 dogs here....one of the dogs is genuinely crazy and we have to have special care for him if we're not here.  Makes even getting away for a couple days difficult.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell