Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: AHA Governing Committee Elections - Voting Reminder  (Read 892 times)

Offline RoxanneW

• 1st Kit
  • AHA Governing Committee Chair
AHA Governing Committee Elections - Voting Reminder
« on: March 24, 2015, 01:51:20 pm »
The AHA Elections are in progress! If you haven't voted already - it's time to get your vote counted!  Voting ends at midnight on March 31 (Pacific Time).  You'll need your AHA number to vote.  There are 10 candidates running for 3 positions on the Governing Committee.  Candidate statements are posted on the AHA website.  In addition, all of the candidates have done interviews on the Brewing Network, and links to these are on the AHA website, too.  The election links are currently on the front page of www.homebrewersassociation.org!

Roxanne Westendorf
AHA Governing Committee Chair
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 04:35:45 pm by RoxanneW »
I brew because I can.
Bloatarian Brewing League

Offline duncan

• AHA / BA
  • Administrator
  • Brewer
    • HomebrewersAssociation.org
Re: AHA Governing Committee Elections - Voting Reminder
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 02:58:41 pm »
Candidate statements are posted on the AHA website.  In addition, all of the candidates have done interviews on the Brewing Network, and links to these are on the AHA website, too. 

I'm still waiting to receive the last two interviews before posting them all on HomebrewersAssociation.org. I'll reply here once they are accessible!

-Duncan
American Homebrewers Association / Brewers Association

Offline duncan

• AHA / BA
  • Administrator
  • Brewer
    • HomebrewersAssociation.org
Re: AHA Governing Committee Elections - Voting Reminder
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 04:36:47 pm »
Candidate statements are posted on the AHA website.  In addition, all of the candidates have done interviews on the Brewing Network, and links to these are on the AHA website, too. 

I'm still waiting to receive the last two interviews before posting them all on HomebrewersAssociation.org. I'll reply here once they are accessible!

-Duncan

...and they are now up and ready! You can access the interviews on each Candidate's statement page.

-Duncan
American Homebrewers Association / Brewers Association