Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: CBC 2015: Anyone coming to Portland?  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Pinski

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Portland, Oregon
CBC 2015: Anyone coming to Portland?
« on: April 09, 2015, 10:29:48 am »
If so, I'll be at the Founder's tap takeover and the BeerGasm(gross) (http://boneyardbeer.com/beergasm/)
events that will take place at the Green Dragon Bistro & Brewpub next Wednesday and Thursday evenings. It would be fun to meet some forum folks. Let me know if you plan to come by. 
Steve Carper
Green Dragon Brewers
Clubs: Oregon Brew Crew & Strange Brew
BJCP Certified

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: CBC 2015: Anyone coming to Portland?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 10:51:48 am »
I really wanted to go but just couldn't swing it.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline kylekohlmorgen

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Saint Louis, MO
    • The South House Pilot Brewery
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 02:48:49 pm »
I'll be there!

I'll look you up if I had that way.

I will say - a Founders tap takeover is not all that exciting to Midwesterners  :o I do LOVE me some Boneyard beer!
Twitter/Instagram: @southhousebrew

Recipes, Brett/Bacteria Experiments: http://SouthHouseBeer.com/

Offline Pinski

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Portland, Oregon
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 03:00:29 pm »
I'll be there!

I'll look you up if I had that way.

I will say - a Founders tap takeover is not all that exciting to Midwesterners  :o I do LOVE me some Boneyard beer!

Cool deal, yeah I imagine Founders is old hat for some.  We always want what we can't have right? They were nice hosts last year at NHC too.
Steve Carper
Green Dragon Brewers
BJCP Certified

Offline klickitat jim

• I must live here
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 03:27:10 pm »
If so, I'll be at the Founder's tap takeover and the BeerGasm(gross) (http://boneyardbeer.com/beergasm/)
events that will take place at the Green Dragon Bistro & Brewpub next Wednesday and Thursday evenings. It would be fun to meet some forum folks. Let me know if you plan to come by.
Thats attached to Belmont Station, yes?

If Terri and I get the bug, we might venture down that way. What time? I like to be home at a decent time. Long drive in the dark....

Offline Pinski

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Portland, Oregon
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 04:15:47 pm »

If Terri and I get the bug, we might venture down that way. What time? I like to be home at a decent time. Long drive in the dark....

Ironically, it isn't, Belmont Station is actually at 45 & Stark, The Green Dragon is at 9th & Belmont.  I'll be there about 5:15 pm on Wednesday and same time Thursday. The Thursday event is ticketed. Link in first post.

Hope you can make it Jim, should be some good beers on both nights.
Steve Carper
Green Dragon Brewers
BJCP Certified

Offline klickitat jim

• I must live here
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2015, 06:42:55 pm »

Ironically, it isn't, Belmont Station is actually at 45 & Stark, The Green Dragon is at 9th & Belmont.  I'll be there about 5:15 pm on Wednesday and same time Thursday. The Thursday event is ticketed. Link in first post.

Hope you can make it Jim, should be some good beers on both nights.
Copy that. We will keep it in mind.

Offline reverseapachemaster

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
    • Brain Sparging on Brewing
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 08:42:54 am »
My wife and I are flying into Portland on Friday to spend ten days across Portland, Mount Hood and Bend. We didn't intend to crash CBC but we are, apparently. We are going to Cascade on Friday so we'll slurp up plenty of sour beer at their week long sour event.
Heck yeah I blog about homebrewing: Brain Sparging on Brewing