Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Took the BJCP tasting exam in August, 2014, still no scores. What gives?  (Read 2649 times)

Offline udubdawg

• Senior Brewmaster
The fortunate part is that long delays like this are outliers, just as there are some exams that are turned around in 2-3 months. You just usually don't see people posting online about how quickly their exam came back (I administered an exam set in Jan. that took only 3 months to get the grades back). No matter what people are talking about, you tend to see more complaints online than positives. It obviously sucks to be part of an outlier on the slow end of things, so hang in there OP.
Just finished up grading an exam that was taken on 2/28. We sent the EGF and RTPs to the AD on 4/20. Hopefully those people will have their exams back soon!

and it'd be faster than that if you could stop gardening for a few minutes!  And also if your 2nd grader had been less pedantic, but, mostly the first.

Offline AmandaK

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Redbird Brewhouse
The fortunate part is that long delays like this are outliers, just as there are some exams that are turned around in 2-3 months. You just usually don't see people posting online about how quickly their exam came back (I administered an exam set in Jan. that took only 3 months to get the grades back). No matter what people are talking about, you tend to see more complaints online than positives. It obviously sucks to be part of an outlier on the slow end of things, so hang in there OP.
Just finished up grading an exam that was taken on 2/28. We sent the EGF and RTPs to the AD on 4/20. Hopefully those people will have their exams back soon!

and it'd be faster than that if you could stop gardening for a few minutes!  And also if your 2nd grader had been less pedantic, but, mostly the first.
Hahaha. Yes, tending the garden was much more appealing than grading exams indoors on most days. Even with that, we were only 3 days behind the RTP goal!
Amanda Burkemper
KC Bier Meisters Lifetime Member - KCBM 3x AHA Club of the Year!!
BJCP Assistant (to the) Midwest Rep
BJCP Grand Master/Mead/Cider

Our Homebrewed Wedding, AHA Article

Offline brulosopher

• Brewmaster
  • They who drink beer will think beer
    • Brülosophy

Bellingham, WA

Looks like it's been completed, though I'm not sure that the director has closed it. Not sure why.

How about, uhhh, Fresno CA? ;)

If it's the January one, it's moving along. I'm the Associate Director on it.

Nice! That's the only one I'm aware of. Thanks!