Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: 2nd Round Labels Question  (Read 880 times)

Offline wmtbwd44

• 1st Kit
2nd Round Labels Question
« on: May 05, 2015, 11:20:13 am »
I just printed my 2nd round labels and there is nothing on the label that identifies the beer as mine.  No entry number. No brewer's name.  Just the category number and subcategory letter along with the category name. The instructions say not to write anything on the label.

So how do they know who's beer it is???

If they think they can identify it from the return address on the shipping label, not a good idea.  Human error takes effect.  There could be multiple brewers that ship their entries together in the same container.

Just how is this going to work????

Offline Janis

• AHA Project Coordinator/NHC Director
  • Brewer
  • Which came first, the pelican or the beer?
    • American Homebrewers Association
Re: 2nd Round Labels Question
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 11:24:27 am »
Hi,

There was a problem with the Final Round labels if you printed them before 4 p.m. yesterday (5/4/2015).  If the bottle labels do not have a bar code and an entry number on them, you must log into your Final Round competition account and print the bottle labels again.  The AHA will be sending an e-mail with this information to all entrants today.  Sorry for the problem.

Cheers,
Janis
Janis Gross
National Homebrew Competition Director
AHA Project Coordinator
janis@brewersassociation.org

Offline udubdawg

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 11:27:54 am »
currently logged in; my entry # shows up right under the bar code. 

...everything looks good. 

Offline wmtbwd44

• 1st Kit
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 11:32:59 am »
I actually printed them on Sunday, May 3rd and sent an email to Janis Gross explaining what I had found.  I received an automated reply back from Janis that did not address my concern so I thought she may not actually read my email.  Sounds like I may have identified the problem and now it's fixed.  I guess a reprint is in order!!