The glass and steel shot--probably not, especially if you strained all of the glass and steel shot out during transfer soon after it happened. But that's just theoretical.
I would be very concerned about heavy metal toxicity/poisoning, though.
What if the "steel shot" was actually lead, and the thermometer made of mercury. Even an "alcohol (or spirit) thermometer" can be toxic as the liquid can be pure ethanol or toluene or kerosene or isoamyl acetate. Toluene and kerosene are definitely toxic and should not be ingested. All of these alcohols are transparent and the liquid is made more visible by the addition of red or blue dyes.
In my opinion, it isn't worth your health--dump it. Even if you do decide to go ahead and use it--it may be toxic to the yeast.
If your fermentation isn't progressing well--that should be a sign that you shouldn't drink it, either.