Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Pico Zymatic Sale  (Read 1178 times)

Offline flbrewer

• Brewmaster General
Pico Zymatic Sale
« on: May 19, 2015, 03:01:40 pm »
Brewbound is offering $350 off the system, still way too rich for my blood. At $1,650 I still could never justify this. I did pay for a Thermapen though. Thoughts?

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: Pico Zymatic Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 03:34:04 pm »
If you can afford it, you won't regret it.  I love mine and use it frequently.  I still love and use my cooler, too, but I use the Zymatic more often these days. 
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline toby

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Galvez, LA
    • Beer Judge Chronicles
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 05:07:31 pm »
That's still way too high for me, all things considered.  That's probably more than I spent on my existing setup and I can brew about 8 times as much beer if I was so inclined.  Technologically and conceptually, I think it's a great start.  I'd like to see a cheaper version not as dependent on their servers for the actual brew days.

Offline Severum

• 1st Kit
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 09:15:23 am »
Where can I find this discount offer??  Interested with the discount.....might be enough to push me over the edge!

Severum

Offline AmandaK

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Redbird Brewhouse
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 04:00:09 pm »
Well dang - just bought a new oven! I keep saying this will be my "mom brewery", so I probably have a few years before I'll really want to get it.  ;)
Amanda Burkemper
KC Bier Meisters Lifetime Member - KCBM 3x AHA Club of the Year!!
BJCP Assistant (to the) Midwest Rep
BJCP Grand Master/Mead/Cider

Our Homebrewed Wedding, AHA Article