Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: My Girlfriend's Kickstarter  (Read 1068 times)

Offline pete b

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Barre, Ma
My Girlfriend's Kickstarter
« on: May 06, 2015, 09:50:30 am »
My girlfriend launched a kickstarter this morning to pay for the publishing of the black and white version of a hand drawn tarot deck, Tabula Mundi, and the accompanying handbook, which will be over 200 pages long.
For those of you not familiar with the tarot it is a 78 card deck full of symbols and archetypes that has existed for centuries and is the basis of the more familiar playing cards. While you might be familiar with the tarot because it is sometimes used by fortune tellers, it is much richer than that. It is essentially 78 works of art (79 including the back), each one full of symbolism from mythology, history, astrology, occultism etc.
Please check out her kickstarter page. At the top you can hit play and watch a cool time-lapse video of some of the cards being drawn. Of course it would be wonderful if you became a backer but it would also be great if you sent the link to people you think might be interested or posted to social media.
Thanks for the time!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2084719384/tabula-mundi-tarot-nox-et-lux-ed-a-picture-of-the
Don't let the bastards cheer you up.

Offline pete b

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Barre, Ma
Re: My Girlfriend's Kickstarter
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 07:01:34 am »
Not sure if anyone here was a backer but I see 220 eyeballs were on the post so thanks if you shared the link or backed. She had a $10,000 goal and raised over $14,000 and got a lot of new customers and exposure.
Don't let the bastards cheer you up.