Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Posting Your Club's Profile  (Read 5043 times)

Offline Janis

• AHA Project Coordinator/NHC Director
  • Brewer
  • Which came first, the pelican or the beer?
    • American Homebrewers Association
Posting Your Club's Profile
« on: November 05, 2009, 11:29:54 am »
Hi everyone!

Be sure to post a profile for your club in the new AHA Club Resources site (http://ahaclubs.homebrewersassociation.org).  There are a few profiles already posted.  Look those over to see how the profiles look and then edit the page and add your club name under the correct state or country by typing [[YourClubNameHere]].  Save the edits and then click on the [YourClubNameHere] link and create the Your Club Name Here profile page.  Detailed instructions are on the site.

Each week the AHA will pull a club profile from this site to highlight on the front page of our new web site, www.homebrewersassociation.org.

Tell us what your club is doing!

Cheers,
     Janis
Janis Gross
National Homebrew Competition Director
AHA Project Coordinator
janis@brewersassociation.org

Offline thatleetboy

• 1st Kit
Re: Posting Your Club's Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 01:54:28 pm »
seems to be broken at the moment, if my experience and other people's comments are valid.

Cheers
kegged: Sam Adams Boston Lager clone; Coffee Porter; Ordinary Bitter; Pale Ale; Dry Irish Stout
conical:
bottled: Russian Imperial Stout

Offline Gary Glass

• Brewer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 02:52:09 pm »
The Club Resources is now fixed to allow registered users to post new pages.  There had been a security setting that did not get switched over when the site went live that was preventing anyone who was not an Admin from creating new pages.

Sorry for the confusion.  Glad the comments in the wiki worked so we could figure out that there was a problem!

Gary
Gary Glass
Longmont, Colorado

Offline tesla_hv

• Cellarman
  • Captain Conundrum
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 07:21:01 pm »
Perhaps there should be a 'other' category since I live neither in the US nor in any of the countries listed.
Yeast Starters: none
Primary: Piney the Conifer
Secondary: Pliny the Elder, Scottish Wee Heavy
Bottled: Undead-Guy Ale, Habanero IPA, Belgian Tripel IPA, Blind Pig, "Island Zombie" Ale, Apple/Rasp Hard Cider

Offline valorian

• 1st Kit
    • Forest City Brewers
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 06:50:25 am »
The club resource page is down. It's saying "Bandwith exceeded for the month.

Offline Janis

• AHA Project Coordinator/NHC Director
  • Brewer
  • Which came first, the pelican or the beer?
    • American Homebrewers Association
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 10:04:56 am »
Hi,
That situation is easily solved by adding the country in which you live to the alphabetical list on the main profile page.  If you'd like me to add your country for you, let me know the country, and I'll add it to the list.  The countries already listed are ones which have clubs already registered with the AHA; it is by no means a definitive list of countries with homebrew clubs.

If you'd like to register your homebrew club with the AHA, go to http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/community/clubs and click on the Club Information Form link.  Fill the form out and that will get your club registered with the American Homebrewers Association.  Your club will then be listed out our site.  You still need to submit a club profile, though.

Cheers,
       Janis

Perhaps there should be a 'other' category since I live neither in the US nor in any of the countries listed.
Janis Gross
National Homebrew Competition Director
AHA Project Coordinator
janis@brewersassociation.org