Hey All, with 3 little kids I'm just not brewing the amount that I'd like to. The 1st 10 Gal pot has about 20 batches on it. The second 10 gal, hop spider, pump have about 10-15 batches on them. The 7.5 gal, immersion chiller have about 40-50 batches on them. The separate burners makes it easier a little more portable than a full stand (I brewed in the backyard, fermented in garage)
Here's a pic of the setup, happy to take detailed photos if needed. I'd like to sell this all at once if possible.
$1000 OBO, for pick up in San Diego (no shipping). Thanks!
- 10 Gallon G1 Blichmann Kettle (dip tube, Cam Lock adapter)
- Custom Large Hop Spider for 10 Gal Kettle
- 10 Gallon G1 Blichmann Mash Tun (dip tube, Cam Lock adapter)
- Blichmann False Bottom
- 7.5 Gal Aluminum HLT with Reflectix Wrap, cam lock adapters, Blichmann thermometer
- 2 Bayou Burners
- 1 Bayou Burner with burner removed (available) mounted with Steelhead Pump
- Northern Brewer Steelhead Pump with Camlock Adapters
- 25 Foot Copper Immersion Chiller
- Morebeer recirculation Whirlpool arm
- Multiple high temperature tubing with cam locks