The Brewers Association is hiring for its next Craft Beer Program Intern. Check out the job description below, and send resumes and cover letters to Ryan Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please don’t hesitate to share with anyone you may think is interested.
Position Title: Craft Beer Program Intern
Department: Craft Beer Program
Position Reports To: Craft Beer Program Coordinator
Duration: This is a temporary, part-time position lasting no more than four months.
This position assists the Craft Beer Program in promoting small and independent craft brewers to beer lovers, media, retailers, and wholesalers. This position will generate content for CraftBeer.com, support marketing efforts for the craft beer segment, and engage in social media outreach for the Craft Beer Program.
• Write and edit copy for CraftBeer.com
• Engage in social media outreach to featured member breweries
• Engage in phone and email communication with member breweries
• Assist in conference and special event preparation
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Basic knowledge of craft beer and American craft brewers
• Ability to communicate in clear and engaging manner
• Ability to thrive in cooperative office environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to focus on one task for several consecutive hours
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
The Brewers Association is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.