Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: officially on pause  (Read 3742 times)

Offline Indy574

• Assistant Brewer
Re: officially on pause
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2015, 06:51:44 pm »
I almost ran dry and started brewing heavy recently. Bottled 3 weeks ago (IPA), need to bottlie this weekend (Brown Ale) and racking to a secondary on another (Coffee Imperial Stout).  This will be the most Ive had on hand ever.

S. cerevisiae

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2015, 02:29:05 pm »
I envy you guys.  I've been so busy writing about beer that I haven't had time to brew for the last few months!  Finally made an IPA about 2 weeks ago that's getting kegged today.  But it's a far cry from my usual 3 kegs on tap and another 3 in waiting.

That's no way for a "gentleman of leisure" to live! :)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2015, 03:02:50 pm »
I envy you guys.  I've been so busy writing about beer that I haven't had time to brew for the last few months!  Finally made an IPA about 2 weeks ago that's getting kegged today.  But it's a far cry from my usual 3 kegs on tap and another 3 in waiting.

That's no way for a "gentleman of leisure" to live! :)

You're telling me!  I managed to crank out the base bock for an eisbock in the Zymatic the other day.  As soon as that's done, I'll use the yeast for a rye pils that the grain is crushed and waiting for.  The plan next week is to make a batch of my Noti Brown, a great fall beer.  That's the plan....

BTW, look for an email from me in the next few days.  I want to try your starter method and see what happens and I want to run a couple things by you.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell