Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Beer and Food in Minneapolis/St.Paul  (Read 1494 times)

Offline neddles

• Brewer
Beer and Food in Minneapolis/St.Paul
« on: October 14, 2015, 03:37:06 pm »
Going to be there this weekend. Looking for beer destination locations. Breweries, pubs, bottle shops. Also open to great restaurants/wine bars too. We're only going to be there 2.5 days but want to hit a few places while there.  Probably will get to Surly one night or the other. What else is "can't miss"? We have been to Great Waters and to both Republic locations as well as Day Block. Day Block had great food but the beer was so so IMO. What have you got?

Offline ajk

• Brewer
  • Foam Blowers of Indiana (FBI)
Re: Beer and Food in Minneapolis/St.Paul
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 05:34:20 pm »
I'm don't live there, but my favorite place to go when I visit is Town Hall Brewery (on Washington Ave. South right off of I-35W) and Republic, right across the street.

Offline narcout

• Brewmaster General
  • Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 06:17:33 pm »
Bauhaus Brew Labs was started by a member of this forum a few years ago (Pawtucket Patriot).

http://bauhausbrewlabs.com/
Sometimes you just can't get enough - JAMC

Offline neddles

• Brewer
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 06:33:18 pm »
Thanks guys. Both those places are great suggestions that we will check out. Keep 'em coming.

Offline lem14

• 1st Kit
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 10:10:18 pm »
A phenomenal new taproom opened in Saint Paul. Bad Weather Brewing Co. opened last Friday. They have the best wet hopped IPA I have ever had. Make sure to get some pasta from Cosettas and take it over for a pint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline waltsmalt

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 07:21:46 pm »
If you head over to Bauhaus, Indeed and 612 are not far either.  Both are solid in my opinion.  I also enjoyed Insight when I was there last year.