General Category > General Homebrew Discussion

AHA Membership

(1/66) > >>

roffenburger:
I'm just curious how many of you have an AHA membership. Do you use the benefits that come with the membership? I do not currently, but will most likely get one soon. Its good to support the AHA community and its efforts!

theDarkSide:
I was so close to choosing "no pants" but I wanted to give you the accurate count.

I use the discount when I can, although there is not much presence here in NH ( Portsmouth Brewery is the only one ).   It doesn't take long to make the money back.  Also, I love getting Zymurgy. 

All this is great, but I like to think my support helps the AHA keep doing their work looking out for Homebrewers.   

Brew Strong!

rebobbitt:
Getting Zymurgy alone is worth it, then I do use the pub discounts a lot, saving more than the price of the membership I'm sure.

Plus all the work the AHA does behind the scenes for homebrewers is very valuable.

tom:
Yep, probably 20 years now. My first batch was brewed on January 1, 1990. I need to plan my 20th Anniversary brew for this 1/1. Besides supporting the AHA and its deeds: supporting legalizing homebrewing in the states where it has not yet been legalized, supporting this forum, the AHA, the GABF, zymurgy, etc. I like being able to get in to the GABF during the Saturday afternoon brewers-only session.

bluesman:

--- Quote from: rebobbitt on November 12, 2009, 09:34:13 AM ---Getting Zymurgy alone is worth it, then I do use the pub discounts a lot, saving more than the price of the membership I'm sure.

Plus all the work the AHA does behind the scenes for homebrewers is very valuable.

--- End quote ---

+1

Supporting the cause and this great forum is also a reason to join.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version