General Category > General Homebrew Discussion

AHA Membership

<< < (52/66) > >>

Wort-H.O.G.:

--- Quote from: denny on February 20, 2013, 02:17:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: wort-h.o.g. on February 20, 2013, 01:59:33 PM ---i just joined....looking forward to being a member..thanks to Denny for referring me.

--- End quote ---

You won't regret it, man.  Besides the perks you get, you help support the hobby and the AHA's efforts to make homebrewing legal in every state and keep craft beer available.

--- End quote ---

looking forward to being a member...i think i will drink a pint (or two) to inaugurate ;D!!

industrialpunk:
Just getting Zymurgy is worth the price. Getting 10% off at my LHBS is a bonus. Supporting the cause of homebrewing is icing on the cake.

hellbound:
Love Zymurgy, Love that I can get discounts at places when I go out of town (I already get them from being a member of my brew-club) and the fact that my money goes to the community, added bonus. The way I see it, why not give back

montanagray:
After this year I am dropping my membership.  Cant get any feedback unless it is slap you in the face learning.  Just too much for me.

Montana

P.S. But the magazine ZYMURGY is good, but the forums are too negative.

cheshirecat:

--- Quote from: montanagray on March 16, 2013, 02:31:13 PM ---but the forums are too negative.

--- End quote ---

Sorry you had that experience. Seems the opposite to me. Yeah there is rogue negative person out there every so often, but on a whole I personally found everyone to be very nice here. Anyway...

There is also the fact the member helps ensure homebrewing stay legal and help protect our rights. That alone (to me anyway) is worth the price of membership. Rest is gravy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version