General Category > Equipment and Software

Blichman top tier

(1/4) > >>

micsager:
I'm thinking of purchasing Blichman's top tier system, as my self-made flat system is on it's last legs, and for less than $1,000 this would be turn key to make things right in the world. 

Anyone have any comments good or bad about this system?  I would get three burners and pump form HLT to mash, but then gravity to boil pot.  I also use a RIMS process and would like to continue that. 

micsager:

--- Quote from: micsager on June 09, 2010, 08:27:19 AM ---I'm thinking of purchasing Blichman's top tier system, as my self-made flat system is on it's last legs, and for less than $1,000 this would be turn key to make things right in the world. 

Anyone have any comments good or bad about this system?  I would get three burners and pump form HLT to mash, but then gravity to boil pot.  I also use a RIMS process and would like to continue that. 

--- End quote ---

Well, I pulled out my AMEX and ordered the top tier system with three burners, and a pump mounting bracket. 

I can't wait. 

beerocd:
At least you slept on it first.  :)
I've seen and heard good things about it on another forum.

micsager:
What got me was an out of town trip, and the LHBS in that town had one on display. 

euge:
Wow... my search for "Blichman's top tier system" revealed this very thread- first on Google.  :o There's a natural gas conversion kit (nipple) for $4.99 on Northern Brewer. Interesting...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version