Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: New Blog  (Read 2595 times)

Offline nicosan1

• Assistant Brewer
Re: New Blog
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2015, 07:51:12 pm »
Excited to see this. Would love some posts on some of the English strains I haven't tried yet like London ESB, Yonkshire, etc. 

Offline beersk

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • In the night!
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2015, 07:50:17 am »
That's good new, Mark. Look forward to reading your posts. Wouldn't want you getting burnt out! Every now and then, I feel just a slight bit burnt out. But fortunately it never lasts for more than about a week or 2.
Jesse

S. cerevisiae

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2015, 07:53:00 am »
You need to make some procedure guides as well. Maybe a homebuilt negative pressure environment?

LOL

S. cerevisiae

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2015, 08:00:38 am »
That's good new, Mark. Look forward to reading your posts. Wouldn't want you getting burnt out! Every now and then, I feel just a slight bit burnt out. But fortunately it never lasts for more than about a week or 2.

I have known many people who have reached the point of burnout and never came back to the hobby. 

Offline hopfenundmalz

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Milford, MI
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2015, 05:59:09 pm »
Nice assignment Mark.  ;)

I will look forward to reading your Blogs.
Jeff Rankert
AHA Lifetime Member
BJCP National
Ann Arbor Brewers Guild
Home-brewing, not just a hobby, it is a lifestyle!

Offline ynotbrusum

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2015, 11:18:57 am »
Cogently stated, Mark.  Please don't feel compelled to get it all out there in short order - I would prefer that you hang around rather than burn out.  Also stepping away for a short time from time to time is how I keep the passion.  I didn't brew in October for that reason - I am patiently awaiting the full chill down of a Vienna lager for a Christmas party as I type this...and I enjoyed the spark of my burner under the kettle earlier today.  Didn't miss it until it was lit again.  Think I'll brew next weekend, too.
Hodge Garage Brewing: "Brew with a glad heart!"