Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Wanting to Barter in Alabama  (Read 1387 times)

Offline wolfbranchhomestead

• 1st Kit
Wanting to Barter in Alabama
« on: November 28, 2015, 01:10:07 pm »
Hello there- I am not a brewer myself, but I recently saw someone mention in an article that people brew using grain and often just toss it aside. I am not sure if this is the case with anyone here, but I figured I might try my luck and see if there was anyone here from Alabama who brews and would be interesting in bartering used grain for some of the things we have to offer. We have everything from duck/chicken eggs to walking sticks, and even some small game. We are looking for this grain to help feed our egg layers. My apologies, as said, I am not a brewer. But I did figure I would try to post this here. Thank you so much for your time!

Offline gspot

• Cellarman
Re: Wanting to Barter in Alabama
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 06:14:03 pm »
Wish I could help you out there, brother, as I'm from bham. Unfortunately I don't live in AL any more, but hopefully someone will step up and be willing to make a trade. Home brewers are pretty nice people as a group I think. Oh, and roll tide!

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

Offline tommymorris

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 09:11:54 pm »

Hello there- I am not a brewer myself, but I recently saw someone mention in an article that people brew using grain and often just toss it aside. I am not sure if this is the case with anyone here, but I figured I might try my luck and see if there was anyone here from Alabama who brews and would be interesting in bartering used grain for some of the things we have to offer. We have everything from duck/chicken eggs to walking sticks, and even some small game. We are looking for this grain to help feed our egg layers. My apologies, as said, I am not a brewer. But I did figure I would try to post this here. Thank you so much for your time!
Where are you in Alabama?

Offline BrewBama

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 07:15:46 pm »
Where are you? I can give you my spent grain. I simply feed the local wildlife with it now. You're welcome to it when I brew which is on an erratic, as needed, unscheduled basis.