Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Need Assistance with Blichmann Fermenator  (Read 1359 times)

Offline awoitte

• 1st Kit
Need Assistance with Blichmann Fermenator
« on: December 31, 2015, 06:23:13 pm »
I just received my Blichmann Conical yesterday and I decided to try to put it together today. The paperwork that came with this thing is not so great. Small images in black and white. I found the file on Blichmann with colored images but it still isn't great. I'm reading the first step of putting this thing together which is Assembling the bottom dump. This requires a Bulkhead nut and a threaded bulk head. My bulk head that came in the box has no threads, and I did not receive a nut in my entire package. I attached a photo of all the items included in my feremenator upon opening. Can someone with experience with these help a noob out? Am I missing something here, literally or cognitively?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 06:28:21 pm by awoitte »

narvin

Re: Need Assistance with Blichmann Fermenator
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 09:07:03 pm »
I think it's the thing to the left of the corny keg lid.  Does it unscrew into two pieces?

Offline awoitte

• 1st Kit
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 09:11:28 pm »
The thing is, on the YouTube conical presentation there is a noticeable nut inside and it's not anywhere in my items

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 08:43:54 pm »
If you need help with assembly, I recommend contacting Blichmann Engineering, or emailing John Blichmann himself for help as he is very responsive and will put you on the path to success.
Ron Price

narvin

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 10:44:55 pm »
The thing is, on the YouTube conical presentation there is a noticeable nut inside and it's not anywhere in my items

You have the Tri Clamp version, are you watching the correct video?