Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Moving to San Diego  (Read 871 times)

Offline cascadesrunner

• Assistant Brewer
  • San Diego, CA
Moving to San Diego
« on: January 16, 2016, 12:31:03 pm »
Hi everyone, I need some help from anyone locally.  I have recently been asked to manage one of our offices in San Diego and my wife and I are trying to find a place to land.  I'm sure you're thinking it can't be that hard to find a place.  Well, we are looking for a place that will accommodate two mature, non destructive dogs over 25 lbs. with flexible lease terms.  I can appreciate why most want a year commitment, but my relocation package comes with home buying assistance and ends months before that year would be up.  We are a pretty low key couple with a Standard Poodle and Australian Shepherd mix that don't have any special needs.  We're good as long everything turns on, flushes and drains.  No stainless, no problem. No granite, no problem.  No pool, again no problem.  We just need a place in a safe neighborhood, and a little patch of ground where I can play the poop pick up game.  We would prefer something with a washer and dryer or hookups.  Bed and bath numbers are flexible as well as monthly rent.  I will be traveling down here a couple times a month so a meet in person would be easy to do.  Please PM if you know anyone that has some space they would be willing to rent.  Thanks everyone and happy brewing.
Run then beer.

Offline Stevie

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Re: Moving to San Diego
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 01:25:55 pm »
Many apartment complexes will allow shorter leases, but sometimes the increase per month is basically the same as paying for that 12th month. Many newer (last 15 years) will also offer hookups or will include the washer and dryer. Some have gas dryer hookups as gas is way cheaper than electricity here.