Admin > Questions about the forum?

Private Messages

(1/1)

blatz:
Hey guys -

Slight problem with Private Messages: We can't see the sent messages, and the replies don't have the previous messages in quotes.

Sometimes I forget exactly what I wrote to people, and when they respond, its hard to decipher sometimes.  Is there a way to keep a thread going with PMs or have a sent items mailbox?

bonjour:
You can save them in the "outbox" and you may quote the text in the PM that you are replying to.

Fred

denny:
Paul, I'll check to see if there's some setting that can correct that....there may or may not be.  We'll be getting a software upgrade soon, I'm told, and maybe that will include your requests.

blatz:

--- Quote from: bonjour on November 12, 2009, 01:38:33 PM ---You can save them in the "outbox" and you may quote the text in the PM that you are replying to.

Fred

--- End quote ---

yeah, I see what you're saying, but not all of mine are there.  For instance, I know I sent a PM of a recipe to woody, but it is not there, but parts of the trail of our correspondence are. 

I guess I'll wait and see based on what the upgrade gives us. 

I can learn to live with it, but was just trying to make a suggestion to make things easier/smoother.

Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version