Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: (not only) Home Brew Map  (Read 1148 times)

Offline gradys

• Cellarman
    • HomeBrewMap
(not only) Home Brew Map
« on: February 23, 2016, 03:33:24 am »
Hello,
I hope I'm not breaking any rules by this post. If so, please let me know or feel free to delete the post yourselves.

Some time ago we've started website "project" (non profitable, just for fun) to identify (as much as possible) active home brewers in our country.

But surprisingly the "prank" site soon become much more popular among local home-brewers than we'd originally expected. So we decided to take whole thing much more seriously and added more and more new functionalities such as forums, private messaging system, events calendar (including registration & attendees), public and private user groups, user blogs and last but not least - home beer exchange application.

Our site become quickly used by home brewers from other European countries and thanks to many helpful community members it has been translated into seven languages already.

Since I've become a proud AHA member lately I've decided (after long inner struggle) to present the site www.HomeBrewmap.com to this community as well. If you like the idea and/or find it interesting/fun, feel free to use it - we are looking forward to you ;)

Cheers,
grádyš

P.S. If you have any suggestions and/or improvement ideas I'd be really grateful to know them :)

Offline gradys

• Cellarman
    • HomeBrewMap
Re: (not only) Home Brew Map
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 07:34:17 am »
It's spreading happily around the world :)