Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Attention To Detail - Differences in Final Product  (Read 9279 times)

Offline Stevie

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Re: Attention To Detail - Differences in Final Product
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2016, 01:43:55 pm »

Offline pete b

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Barre, Ma
Don't let the bastards cheer you up.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2016, 02:55:40 pm »
Stevie, please remove that post and either participate in a reasonable fashion or just go away.

You seem to have a misunderstanding of how things work here.  You don't get to make those decisions....I do.  In addition, you seem to have no idea of how to set up an experiment.  Please adjust your attitude.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline klickitat jim

• I must live here
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2016, 03:12:41 pm »
Hawkeye, try to understand that many of us actually know each other, have met, and have shared each other's beer. Some of us, not me though, are well established pro brewers, or authors, etc. Some of us, like me, are still learning and have learned most of our bag of tricks right here. This is a different forum than most. We tend to be a little protective of the atmosphere. We like it mellow, though there are occasional heated debates but usually between folks that understand its not meant as an attack.

Kind of like an old English pub from the movies. When someone new walks in, we all look over our shoulder to see who it is. Sometimes that's off putting. Sometimes the new guy says something that ruffles feathers. Its not that we're over sensitive, maybe it just sounds too familiar to a past visitor... If you relax and hang around you'll see whats going on and might get a lot out of it.

Offline Rhoobarb

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2016, 03:13:55 pm »
Wow.  Just... wow. For a moment I thought I had accidentally stumbled onto Homebrewtalk.com! ;)
"Brewing beer to save money makes as much sense as buying a boat to cut costs on a fish dinner." -- Tim French

>^,,^<
Rhoobarb
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chicken-City-Ale-Raisers/118689024850197

Offline dilluh98

• Brewmaster
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2016, 03:34:56 pm »
^^ Eeek