Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Blichmann BREWEASY 5 Gal Conversion Kit and/or 7.5 Gallon loaded Boilermaker  (Read 2428 times)

Offline twang

• 1st Kit
I am selling a Blichmann BrewEasy Electric 5 Gallon (240 volt) system, complete and assembled, that has only been used on about 5 batches.  $1800.  You don't have to put anything together, and this is only about 6 months old. The kettles are G2. No dings, scratches, etc. Looks virtually new out of the box. You don't have to pay shipping or tax.  The price is firm, given age and condition. Any cheaper and I might as well keep it, since I'd still have to order a bottom kettle for myself. I paid almost 2100 for it, but if you factor in shipping and tax, it's a lot more. This system looks brand new (since it just about is), and will come with all documentation and virtually all boxes. Best of all... after you pick it up, it's already ready to go!

If you want to use your own 10 Gallon G2 kettle and already have the boilcoil and cord.. i'll knock off 500 bucks and you take the rest of the BrewEasy system for 1300!

reply here, or email to radiotwang (yahoo), or you can also text me at 619-345-0486.  I can send you pics as well.

Thanks, everyone!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 05:51:16 pm by twang »

Offline twang

• 1st Kit
This post appears to have a lot of traffic, but no responses.  So either you're all voyeurs, not local for pick-up, or don't like the price ;)  That said, I love the AHA and all of YOU!  Willing to entertain all reasonable offers.  Go for it.  The worst I could say is no.  But I will say "No, thank you" if you mention AHA.

Offline smkranz

• Brewer
  • Maryland
    • Midnight Homebrewers' League
Greetings.  I'm already set up with a 10 gallon BrewEasy.  Since you hypothesized why you've received no responses after only 2 days, here is my $.02:
  • I went to your listing out of curiosity, and because I usually take a glance at all boards that have new posts since my last visit.  Hardly a voyeur...I know you meant that humorously, but some folks might take it as off-putting, for your 2nd post on a social media forum ::);
  • Yup, most people looking are probably not local for pickup;
  • Since you asked, it seems that you are asking a fairly premium price for used brewing equipment which has no warranty.  Part of why some folks are willing to pay a premium (me, at least) for Blichmann gear is the warranty and service that comes with a Blichmann purchase.
  • A few pictures would help your listing.
  • Many potential buyers might be wondering why you are selling after only 5 batches.

Good luck.
Steve K.
BJCP Beer & Mead Certified
Midnight Homebrewers' League
http://www.midnighthomebrewers.org

Offline twang

• 1st Kit
Thank you so much!!  I was totally kidding.  I'm glad people are clicking.  I actually have pics and want to post them... but I have no idea how to upload them.  I click the image and it just gives me html code without allowing me to upload.  Please PM if you can help!  I'm more than happy to answer anyone's questions about the system.  It's more of a financial decision than anything else, and I will continue to brew using 240v... love the speed of temp ramp.  Thanks again for your reply and input....

Offline twang

• 1st Kit
Many thanks to Steve!  Lemme give this a shot...

Offline twang

• 1st Kit
I have changed the title of this sale/listing.  I realized that, for better or worse, wanting to keep the 240v kettle means also keeping the ToP. 

*IF* you are interested in the Breweasy 5 Gallon adapter lid/conversion kit, or the loaded 7.5 Boilermaker complete with autosparge and false bottom, hit me up.

Also, if you are interested in any parts of those but separate, let me know and i'll see if I can get buyers for the other parts. 

Since the autosparge is technically part of the conversion/adapter kit and taking it out will require someone else to "plug the hole" in the kettle, I'd prefer it go to the same person.  But maybe someone will want the conversion kit without autosparge and another wants the loaded 7.5 kettle.

There has never been direct heat on the 7.5 kettle.  It's only been used as the top of BrewEasy.

If I sell both of those parts, I will also put up the 815-PL March Pump.  I'd be looking for $450 on the kettle/kit.

I am willing to ship, but NOT if it causes you not to get a good deal.  So local pickup still preferred.

Thanks for reading, everyone...

And good luck to those entering NHC!

-Tim