Author Topic: Glenn from Arkansas  (Read 1544 times)

Offline gspot

• Cellarman
Glenn from Arkansas
« on: March 18, 2016, 11:44:31 PM »
Started brewing in 2000. Was taught by Jackie Rager, the guy who came up with the Rager IBU formula.  Worked for him and Alberta at Bacchus and Barleycorn in Overland Park, KS, for a couple years. Took a long hiatus to have a couple kids. Back at it again. Originally from Bham, AL. Now live in Arkansas. Main interest is German brews after having lived in Düsseldorf,  Germany, for two years and drinking gallons of Alt, Kölsch, and König Pils. Prost!

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Offline HoosierBrew

• I must live here
  • Indianapolis,IN
Re: Glenn from Arkansas
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 11:46:44 PM »
Welcome! Plenty of good lager brewers here.
Jon H.

Offline dls5492

• Brewer
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 12:12:34 AM »
Welcome. Lots of good advice here. I love a good German Pilsner. It's a great challenging beer to brew. It's also a very satisfying beer to drink. Sante!
David S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Club: Cedar River Association of Zymurgy Enthusiasts (CRAZE)

And the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 03:19:21 PM »
An excellent knowledge-base to be found on the AHA forum. You've made an excellent choice by choosing the AHA. The bar has been continually raised as the years have passed. Don't see why that trend shouldn't continue.

Welcome to the forum!
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis

Offline jmitchell3

• Cellarman
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 04:13:11 AM »
Glad to have ya. Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk