Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Survey among Homebrewers (Master's Thesis) – with Giveaway  (Read 2290 times)

Offline crakers540

• Cellarman
Re: Survey among Homebrewers (Master's Thesis) – with Giveaway
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2016, 08:05:57 pm »
Hi guys,

Thanks for you answers so far and sorry for my late reply on this!

In fact, I'm a Master's candidate for a Marketing Degree. My thesis deals with creating a market development concept for a company that has developed a homebrewing product. Thus, I have to analyze preferences for product features. However, I'm doing this as a student to achieve my degree and, by completing the questionnaire, you can support me.

By the way, entering your email is completely optional and only serves as possibility to contact you in case you win the gift card. I will not give away your email or use it in any other way. In fact, I'll delete all of them after the raffle is completed.

Hope to have answered a few questions!

Thanks again,
Miguel

Yep, Marketing vs Product Development.  Happy to help him understand where I stand on upscale vs manual devices as far as my preference goes for measuring certain aspects of my brewing process. 

Thank goodness for the free, open market and capitalistic opportunities that we have.  The free market allows us to dictate what we are willing to pay for technology, and I like to keep my homebrewing hobby as inexpensive as possible, so I usually like the old school methods of measurement. 

Develop a measurement device (temp, gravity, SRM, efficiency, etc.) that is cheap and all-in-one, and maybe I will consider a purchase.  Better be accurate......

Offline migmar

• 1st Kit
Re: Survey among Homebrewers (Master's Thesis) – with Giveaway
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2016, 01:31:30 pm »
Hi guys!

Thanks so far to more than 500 of you for taking the survey!

The link will still be active for a couple of days, in case anyone else wants to have a chance to win the $100 gift card.

Attached is a sneak peak of the current results: