Hello fellow brewers, I'm planning on make a chocolate stout (with or without vanilla) but unsure what would be the best way to go about it and how much to use for each ingredient.
Ingredients are as follows;
1) 1 can of coopers OS Stout
2) 1kg of Spray malt
3) Chocolate malt (unsure how much to use)
4) Lactose (how much and when to add)
5) Cocoa Nibs (how much, when to add and how)
6) Finally and possibly Vanilla Pods...
(If so how much, when to add and how)
Any guides/tips would be a greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk