Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Pranks?  (Read 7994 times)

Offline dean

• Brewmaster
  • Me and Hayden, my newest grandson.
Pranks?
« on: June 25, 2010, 01:23:46 pm »
Any of you like to pull pranks, scare people etc?  I Do.... I love it.   ;D  Getting a good scare once in a while makes a person feel younger for a few seconds.   :D

Where I live now, if the sky is clouded over at night.... you can't see your hand in front of your face and a flashlight just intensifies any thoughts you might have when you hear a noise.  So I wanna put my stereo speakers outside one night, probably on a full moon and play the howling from the movie Wolf Man.  Let it HOWL only two or maybe three times over the period of an hour or so, then put it away, til the next full moon.   I'm figuring if I hear any scuttlebutt then, well... you know.  ;D   ;) 

What is your prank?   8)

Offline weithman5

• Senior Brewmaster
  • naperville, il
Re: Pranks?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 01:26:03 pm »
I am not a great prankster, but a few of the crewmembers on my old sub took the engineers pillow. soaked it in water then froze it.  nothing like going to bed on an ice rock. lmao
Don AHA member

Offline richardt

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 01:26:52 pm »
If you pull my finger, I'll tell ya...

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 03:38:47 pm »
Any of you like to pull pranks, scare people etc?  I Do.... I love it.   ;D  Getting a good scare once in a while makes a person feel younger for a few seconds.   :D

Right before the heart attack....;)
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline dean

• Brewmaster
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 03:58:34 pm »
:D  ;)

Offline rabid_dingo

• Brewmaster
  • Brighton, CO :D
    • Mile High Monks
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 04:55:37 pm »
Terrorizing a couple of coworkers, a friend managed to get a screen shot of their computer desktop. He removed all the icons and short cuts afterwards and used the screenshot as the walpaper for the desk top. The calls to the help desk were made but we put them in the loop so that the guy would open files and programs left and right. Meanwhile the "target" would click on the image left and right with no outcome.
Ruben * Colorado :)

Offline vista

• Assistant Brewer
  • Orange, CT
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 06:38:56 pm »
another nerd type prank, at most jobs you have some sort of log in ID to get onto the network...try a password 3 times and you get locked out and have to call tech support. i'd use my friend's ID and lock up his account every day and he'd have to call IT. took him months to figure out what was up.
Take it easy...

Offline beerocd

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 08:36:09 pm »
Take a big piece of cardboard, fold it, then again, then again, then again, maybe once more...
and then shove it in your co-workers pencil drawer on his desk - fold goes in first. It springs open once you close the drawer. When attempting to open the drawer - the cardboard is big enough,and thick enough to prevent opening said drawer.

The moral majority, is neither.

Offline capozzoli

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Lat 40* 6 m. 2.24 s. Long -74* 51 m. 21.75 s.
    • Capozzoli Metalworks
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 09:16:16 pm »
Ever heard of an 'upper decker'?
Beer, its whats for dinner.

http://theholyravioli.blogspot.com/

http:// www.thecapo.us

Offline beerocd

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 09:44:59 pm »
Ever heard of an 'upper decker'?

I always have to go look sh!t up when cap's talking.  :-\
The moral majority, is neither.

Offline pyrite

• Brewer
  • Davis, CA
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 11:01:48 pm »
My bro just got back from a tour of the Afghanistan's Korengal Valley.  I'm glad he made it back safe, and to show him nothing has changed with our brotherly love I found the best time to prank him is while he sleeps (he usually falls asleep in the middle of watching a netflix movie).  While he's sleeping I sneak into the kitchen and I blow air into the brown paper lunch bag, and while standing by the doorway exiting the house I pop it.  When the brown paper lunch bag pops it sound like gunfire to him, so as a natural reaction he leaps like a cat landing on his feet thrusting his body under whatever piece of furniture is closest (omg the funniest, sad, but funny).  I stand by the front door when I pop the bag so I have a running head start.
If you don't get in over your head, how are you ever going to know how tall you are.

Offline MrNate

• Brewmaster
  • Bridgewater, NJ
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2010, 11:36:05 pm »
Does hypnotizing your children count?
“If one's actions are honest, one does not need the predated confidence of others, only their rational perception.”

Offline dean

• Brewmaster
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2010, 04:49:12 am »
Does hypnotizing your children count?

Is that anything like hypnotizing a chicken?  If it is, how long does it work... my grandsons are coming up this summer.   :D

Offline weithman5

• Senior Brewmaster
  • naperville, il
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2010, 06:12:31 am »
Now that I think about it.  When I was in school we had a friend who had an old Audi Fox.  very light car.  late one night we lifted the aft end and moved it to abotu 20 degree angle in the parking space.  just missing the car next to him.  he swore he did not have enough to drink to have parked like that.  Clearly somebody had
Don AHA member

Offline dean

• Brewmaster
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2010, 07:37:23 am »
Well here is a nice little annoying prank.  Hook the horn up to the either turn signal on your buddy's car.  First it confuses them, then they realize whats going on and it annoys the hell out of them til they fix it, works great in town especially.   ;D